- May 16 - Parent Volunteers are needed to help with some of the events at our Track & Field on Friday, May 27th. If you are able to help out on the day please contact the school.
Dear Parents: The Track and Field Day will be held on Friday, May 27th for Grades 2-9 weather permitting. ...
Grade 4 Students visited The Royal Tyrrell Museum on Wednesday, May 18th. We had a fantastic field trip, the w...
For Aboriginal Awareness Week, CFB Suffield has invited the school up for a teepee raising on Wednesday, May 2...
Children aged 0-6 and their parents are invited to join the Alberta Prairie COW (Classroom on Wheels) bus as...
Ralston School held their Remembrance Day Service on Thursday, November 7th in the school gym. The Grade's 2,...
Here is the file. http://ralstonschool.ca/view.php?header=Homework&action=homework&id=201&type=homeroom&day...
Congratulations to the following 2016 Prairie Rose School Division School Art winners: Winners for Prairie...
1. The board approved a number of policy updates: Policy EL#10 School Closure Policy EL#8 Actual Fin...
Congratulations to Wayne Rossler, Kevin Milne, Caleb Hartman, Mike Koberinski and Krista Gomke on your one yea...
Ralston, Alberta T0J 2N0
About Our School
Ralston School opened in 1948 with two teachers, two classrooms and 30 students. Today, there are approximately 165 students in 10 grades with 12 teachers and 7 support staff. The school was originally operated by DRES (Defence Research Establishment Suffield) which turned over the responsibility of operations to the Department of National Defence in 1972. The Cypress School Board assumed administrative control of the school in 1993. In 1994, Cypress became part of the Prairie Rose School Division. Ralston School provides education for students in Reception through Grade 9 which follows Canadian curriculum. High school students from Grades 10 - 12 attend schools in Medicine Hat and Dunmore.
Ralston is located just 30 minutes west of Medicine Hat, Alberta and 2.5 hours East of Calgary, Alberta. Ralston is the married quarters for Canadian Forces Base Suffield. Medicine Hat is a modern Canadian city of 66,000.
There are no documents in this folder.
Use the folders on the left to find documents.
- Myers, Ken - Principal
- Rayner, Trent - Vice-Principal
- Squires, Evelyn
- Support Staff
- Bonville, Jenny
- Grace, Louise
- Hansen, Finny - Librarian
- McHugh, Michelle
- Smart, Danielle
- Stenerson, Leanne
- Williston, Gail
- Worrall, Candice
- Teachers - Kindergarten
- Stanton, Sonia - SCE Exchange Teacher
- Boksteyn, Justin - Grade 1
- Gruning, Jean - Grade 3
- Herrell, Jennifer - Grade 5
- Kraft, Janet - Junior High
- Martin, Chad
- Pomreinke, Richard - Grade 5/Junior High
- Rose, Christina - Grade 1 (currently on Maternity Leave)
- Scraper, Debora - Grade 2
- Spiers, Ian - Grade 6
- Sulz, Nadine - Grade 4